An online tool to enhance developmental screening
ASQ Enterprise (Brookes Publishing Co.) is a convenient tool that allows programs serving young children and families to easily organize and manage their screening programs. It provides a user-friendly online system for organizing developmental screening programs and managing data from both the Ages and Stages Questionnaires®, Third Edition(ASQ-3TM) and Ages and Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional (ASQ:SE).
In Kansas, the University of Kansas Center for Public Partnerships and Research (KU-CPPR) manages a large statewide ASQ Enterprise account to support early childhood programs and health providers. This is made possible through braided federal and state funding from multiple state agency partners who support increased developmental screenings for Kansas children.
ASQ Enterprise allows programs to:
- Create and manage child and program records
- Store results and follow-up decisions in child records
- Easily track when children need to be screened
- Access activities parents can try at home to encourage child progress
- Access automatic scoring and screening selection to help eliminate scoring errors and provide more accurate referral information
- Analyze both child and program level data and track trends across time
Kansas organizations and agencies can join the Kansas ASQ Enterprise at no cost!
If your program already utilizes ASQ screening instruments, you are eligible to sign up for an ASQ Enterprise account by contacting KU-CPPR and locating a keycode found in your ASQ Starter Kit. For new programs, the only expense is the price of the ASQ-3TM or the ASQ:SE Start Kit. For ASQ screening instrument pricing information visit the Ages and Stages website.
For more information or to join the Kansas ASQ Enterprise, contact us.